We meet together for our weekly service on Sunday at 10:30am at the Exwick Parish Hall.
Our services normally last around an hour and contain times of singing, praying, reading the Bible and listening to a Bible Talk.
Due to the current restrictions, we are not operating our Junior Church and we cannot, at this time, offer any refreshments.
Please scroll down and carefully read and follow the guidelines BEFORE booking to attend a service. Please use the contact form if you would like to get in touch or have any questions.
We are taking every precaution to keep you safe, follow the
current medical advice, and be a good witness to the community. Please help us by following this guidance.
1. Booking: To attend a service, you MUST BOOK IN ADVANCE. This is because we are limited to 20 members of the congregation in the building, for social distancing purposes. To book, please email or phone Sandy: email@example.com 01392-676968.
If we exceed the number allowable on one Sunday morning, you will be placed on a Waiting List, and you will be given priority for the following Sunday’s service. If we consistently have a long waiting list, we will consider holding two services on a Sunday morning.
2. When you arrive: Please plan to arrive between 10:10 am and 10:25 am. The service will start at 10:30 am. To allow the team to set up properly, try not to arrive early or late. Enter through the front doors only. Do not loiter either outside or inside. Check in with the Welcome Desk, then sanitise your hands (either with hand sanitiser or soap and water). We encourage you to scan the NHS QR Code, located at the entrance, to register your attendance.
You must wear a mask, unless you have a medical exemption.
Someone from the Welcome Team will show you to your seat. You may only sit with those in your household and social bubble. Please do not move the chairs. You must maintain social distancing (2 m or 1 m with mitigations) at all times.
3. During the service: You must keep your mask on at all times (unless you have a medical exemption), or remove
it only for a short time to take a drink, etc. You may not speak loudly (e.g. call across the hall to others), or sing.
The worship team will provide music for you to listen to (or quietly hum along to!), and will be behind screens. If you want a drink during the service, please bring your own. We will not have Bibles to hand out, so please bring your own. If you would like to contribute to the Offering, there will be a box at the back; it will not be handed
around in the service. If you need to get up, e.g. to go to the toilet, please do so one at a time.
4. Toilets: We will only be opening the toilets at the front. The toilets at the back of the hall, along with the Green Room and big kitchen, will be off limits. Please use the toilets one at a time, and allow for social distancing. Hand sanitiser and paper towels will be available. Children under 11 must be accompanied to the toilet.
5. At the end of the service: Please exit row by row, and use the Fire Exit (disabled access) out to the side patio.
Do not loiter inside or outside the building.
6. If you are vulnerable or have any suspected Covid-19 symptoms: Please do not book, and do not attend the services. If you have been asked to self-isolate, through contact tracing, a positive test result, or return from foreign travel, please do not attend the services. We will continue to video the services and put them on our YouTube channel for you to watch at home.
A copy of the register of all attendees will be kept in the locked cupboard in the church office for 6 weeks, in case it is needed for contact tracing, after that it will be destroyed in accordance with our Data Protection Policy