We meet together for our weekly service on Sunday at 10:30am at the Exwick Parish Hall.
Our services normally last around an hour and contain times of singing, praying, reading the Bible and listening to a Bible Talk.
Due to the current restrictions, we are not operating our Junior Church at this time, but plan to start up again in September 2021.
As of 25 July 2021, there is no need to book. Everyone who comes on a Sunday morning will be welcome! We advise that you continue to wear face masks, unless you have a medical exemption. Please use the contact form if you would like to get in touch or have any questions.
We are taking every precaution to keep you safe, follow the
current medical advice, and be a good witness to the community. Please scroll down and carefully read the guidelines BEFORE attending a service. Please help us by following this guidance.
1. Booking is no longer required. Anyone who comes on a Sunday morning will be very welcome!
2. When you arrive: There will still be the opportunity to CHECK IN, either on the NHS App, or on a paper sheet. Please sanitise your hands (either with hand sanitiser or soap and water). You SHOULD wear a mask, unless you have a medical exemption. This follows the guidance of the Exwick Parish Hall Committee. Chairs will be sanitised. Social distancing is no longer required, but please be sensitive to others’ need for space. Windows will be kept open to allow for good ventilation.
3. During the service: You should keep your mask on at all times during the service (unless you have a medical exemption). You will be allowed to sing. OFFERING: The Offering Box will be at the Patio Exit; it will not be passed around. COMMUNION: The elements will be passed to you in your seat; only the appointed servers will handle the serving plates.
4. Toilets: We will only be opening the toilets at the front. The toilets at the back of the hall, along with the Green Room and big kitchen, will still be off limits. Please use the toilets one at a time, and allow for social distancing. Hand sanitiser and paper towels will be available. Children under 11 must be accompanied to the toilet.
5. At the end of the service: Drinks will be served. Please don’t crowd at the coffee trolley; be courteous in maintaining space. You may socialise inside, but be sensitive to those who prefer to socialise outside. Continue to wear a mask inside, but you may take it off to drink your coffee.
6. If you have any suspected Covid-19 symptoms: We continue to encourage you to take a lateral flow test within 48 hours of attending a service. If you have been asked to self-isolate, through contact tracing, a positive test result, or return from foreign travel, please do not attend the services. We will continue to video the services and put them on our YouTube channel for you to watch at home.
The paper sign-in sheet will be kept in the locked cupboard in the church office for 6 weeks, in case it is needed for contact tracing. After that it will be destroyed in accordance with our Data Protection Policy